Yagoody Superfood Online Shop Terms & Conditions
- The Online hop Yagoody Superfood is operating on the Internet at yagoody.pl based on the Terms & Conditions presented below.
- The Online Shop owner is:
P.P.H.U. Bio Juice Piotr Michalak
Dąbie 108a, 21-400 Łuków
+48 510 551 552
- The sale of goods is exclusively governed by the Terms & Conditions.
- Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions is required to place an order and make a binding sales contract.
- The items available in the Shop are free of physical and legal defects.
- The Shop is not responsible for disruptions, including technical breaks due to force majeure, illicit act of Third Party or incompability of online shop and customer’s infrastructure.
- The user does not need to set up an account to look at the products. Placing an order for products offered in the Shop is possible either after setting personal account or without an account by providing all personal and address data while ordering the products.
- Orders are accepted through Online Shop website: www.yagoody.pl.
- Customer is required to provide data that enables his/ her verification and order recipient information. The order is confirmed via e-mail or phone. The Shop has right to decline an order, limit payment method or request prepayment in case the order seems questionable regarding honesty and reliability of the data or payment method.
- Information that are presented on the Online Shop website next to ordered items at the moment of purchase, including: price, item description, features, set component and payment method, are binding for both upon the Customer and Yagoody Superfood.
- Detailed description of all the products is available on:
- The information available on yagoody.pl does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
Prices and Payment
- The prices presented in the Online Shop stated in PLN are gross prices, inclusive of the VAT.
- Customer can choose between payments methods mentioned on the Online Shop website while filling the order form.
- The goods delivered remain our property until paid for in full (for item and delivery).
- Orders are delivered by a courier service or available for personal collection at the company headquarter located in address described above in § 1.
- Customer choose delivery method on the Online Shop website in virtual basket
- The order is executed in the quickest possible time after transaction is accepted.
- If a product is out of stock the Customer will be notified via e-mail or phone about any order processing issues and possible solutions.
- Goods are delivered only within locations in Poland. (zostawiamy to w regulaminie czy usuwamy?)
- The Customer has the right to rescind the sales contract within 14 days without cause.
- To exercise the right of rescission, the Customer must submit a clear notice of rescission (filling the withdrawal form) to Yagoody Superfood using one of the following channels:
- Sending e-mail on: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending paper version via post on the company address described in w § 1
The withdrawal form is provided as an attachment No. 1.
- Customer shall send back the goods or hand them over to Yagoody Superfood, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which customer communicate withdrawal from this contract. The goods must be returned on customer’s cost. The goods must be intact and properly packed.
- The Customer will be liable for diminished value of the product resulting from its being used otherwise than as necessary to determine the nature, features and functioning of the product.
- The condition of the good will be checked within 3 days from the day the shipment reach company.
- If consumer revokes this contract, we must reimburse him/her for all payments we have received from customer, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from choosing a different delivery method than the standard delivery offered by us) immediately within fourteen days from the date on which declaration concerning the revocation of this contract was received by Yagoody Superfood.
- Yagoody Superfood may withhold the refund until it receives the product back.
- The return shipping charges (including wrapping, protection) is not refunded to the customer.
- The refund will be transferred on the customer’s bank account
- The right to withdraw the contract signed outside the company or remotely is not valid in case of following contracts:
– The subject of contract is non-prefabricated, produced on customer’s individual demand
– The subject of contract is perishable good or the one with short expiry date
– The subject of contract is sealed and cannot be returned after opening due to health or hygienic issues, if the package was opened after delivery
– The subject of contract is intrinsically connected with other goods due to its characteristics (zostawic to, bo nie jestem pewna cyz na pewno nas dotyczy a tlumaczylam to wszystko sama? Czy brzmi ok?)
Intelectual Property Rights
- The website operated by us and its entire content, (in particular texts, photos, images, graphics, prints, textile designs, films, presentations, sounds, illustrations), any software and all trademarks and/or designs are all protected against unauthorized use by commercial proprietary rights, in particular copyrights, name and image rights, trademarks rights and/or design rights (registered or unregistered). Any use beyond searching for and purchasing goods requires prior written permission from us or, if we are not the holder of the respective rights, from the holder of rights.
- The owner of the content is P.P.H.U. Bio Juice Piotr Michalak.
- The sales involve new products free of defects. If the products have any defects, Yagoody Superfood shall be liable for the defects.
- Any product bought in the Yagoody Superfood online shop can be complained about under the applicable statutory warranty provisions of the Polish Civil Code (Law of 23 April 1964)
- A compliant can be submitted in any form: phone contact on number: +48 538 426 937 or by post on company’s headquarter address or by mail on: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer should send back the default product on his/ her cost on company address together with specification of the causes of the complaint and the information required to identify the order.
- Yagoody Superfood shall examine the complaint within 14 days and shall inform the customer about the outcome.
- If the outcome of the complaint is positive and requires delivery to the customer new product, the delivery cost is covered by Yagoody Superfood.
- If the outcome of the complaint is positive, the Customer will be reimbursed for any reasonable costs of shipping the defective products to the online shop.
- It is recommended for the customer to submit complaint using the “Complaint” form (attachment No. 2). Filling the compliant form has no influence on the compliant outcome. Although it may speed up the complaint handling policy.
- In case the customer is an entrepreneur and the purchase is made under his/ her business, Yagoody Superfood responsibility is not valid for warranty.
- Please take a look at the package condition while receiving delivery. Please check if the package is not damaged. In case the package is damaged, please check the delivery content in postman or courier’s presence. If the products was damaged during delivery please fill the complaint protocol in the deliverer’s presence. In case the customer submit complaint, the protocol is not required for the positive outcome of complaint.
- Yagoody Superfood honors all rights set out for customers in the binding provisions of law. The provisions of these Terms & Conditions are not intended to limit or exclude any rights of customers under the rules of law.
- Terms & Conditions are valid since the day it was published on the online shop – 13 January 2018.
- Yagoody Superfood reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions for legal or organizational reasons. Amendments to the Terms & Conditions enter into force on the date specified in the relevant information about the amendments, but at least 7 calendar days after information about the amendments is given. However, the current Terms & Conditions are binging for all purchases made before amendments enter into force. Information about amendments to the Terms and Conditions will be provided via e-mail at least 10 calendar days prior to the amendments coming into force.
Attachement No. 1
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
P.P.H.U. Bio Juice Piotr Michalak
I____________________________________________hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following goods:
Ordered on / received on: ___________________________________________________
Name of consumer: ________________________________________________________
Address of consumer: ______________________________________________________
Signature of consumer**: ______________________________
**only if this form is notified on paper
Attachement No. 2
P.P.H.U. Bio Juice Piotr Michalak
I ____________________________________ hereby give notice that I noticed defects of the following goods:
Date of noticing defect: _______________________________________
Precise description of the defect: _______________________________________________
Ordered on / received on: _________________________________________________
Name of consumer: ______________________________________________________
Address of consumer: ____________________________________________________
Free- of chargé product exchange / price reduction / contract withdrawal (in case of major defect)*
* Delete as applicable
Additional information: _________________________________________________
Signature of consumer**:
** only if this form is notified on paper